The Arts Of Nail

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Nail Art: Alice In Wonderland Manicure!

Hi everyone! Late tonight I am going to go see Alice in Wonderland in IMax 3D, I am so excited! I have never seen a movie on opening weekend much less in an IMax theatre. In celebration, I decided that I needed to do a special manicure just for the movie, thankfully I got Mad As A Hatter just a couple of days ago and I knew I had to use it! I wanted to do something somewhat subtle but still really fun. This is China Glaze Recycle and OPI Mad As A Hatter on the tips. This glitter looks so good with greys and silvers! Are any of you going to the movie this weekend, have you already seen it? Be sure to not leave any spoilers in your comments! Is it weird that I will be on the hunt for others wearing polishes from that OPI collection? I have only seen one person wear one, and that was a lady who was wearing Absolutely Alice. Sorry about rambling lol!