The Arts Of Nail

Friday, March 12, 2010

KOTD: Light Blue Tone-on-Tone

Hi everyone! How about another tone-on-tone manicure? I am really loving this one, it reminds me of summer and fun and vacations and awesomeness. I used China Glaze For Audrey, China Glaze Metallic Muse, and the m57 plate. I like to imagine that the flowers are just falling down my nails. Do you like this mani too?

I apologize in advance that I won't be able to check comments all day today. As you read this I am at a conference presenting my research project (my first of 3 conferences this spring, and they are all within a month). I am really nervous because I have yet to present my research to anyone outside of my research lab (who I present my progress to every week), but I think that I will do well. I like to think that I am a pretty good presenter! We'll see how it goes, wish me luck! In case you are curious, I am wearing OPI Kreme de la Kremlin on my tips and OPI Dulce de Leche on my toes for the presentation. My nails look SO boring lol!