The Arts Of Nail

Thursday, March 4, 2010

10 Things That Make Me Happy Tag!

Hi everyone! I was tagged by the beautiful Saadeh at BeautySpot to do this tag! The rules are to "post 10 things that make you happy, try to do at least one of them today, link back to the person who awarded you and pass along for up to ten people." So here we go!

1. Nail Polish (duh)! Nail polish is my creative outlet, all I do for school is science and math and I like to let my creativity thrive!

2. My boyfriend! He cheers me up when I am down and is my best friend. I love him so much, he is the sweetest guy I know!

3. Blogging! You all make me so happy, you read and comment and enjoy what I have to say, and I have made so many friends through blogging; it has truly changed my life.

4. Nuclear Engineering! A weird one I know. I am just so excited about what I am doing in this program. My school is only starting up the program again and I am so busy with it, but very excited. I am presenting my  research project at a workshop next week, a symposium in April, and a 4 day national student conference the day after the symposium. Yay!

5. My family! I come from a very tight-knit family, and it is so hard to be away from them for such long periods of time. I can't wait to go and see them in a few weeks!

6. Food! I LOVE to eat! But I am a very picky eater lol!

7. Cleaning! I kive like a complete and utter pig most of the time, because I am really lazy. But if I am stressed out, I just clean my dorm room and I feel much better!

8. NPR! I am an NPR addict, I wake up to it in the morning and listen to it all day inbetween classes. My favorite programs are Wait Wait, Don't Tell Me!, Talk of the Nation, and Morning Edition.

9. Dying my Hair! I really enjoy dying my hair red. I don't know what it is about red hair for me, but it just fits my personality and I love it!

10. Piercings! If I didn't have to work a conservative job in the future, I would have a lot more piercings. I only have three lobe piercings and a navel, but I love them. I am getting an industrial bar on my ear for my birthday!

Now to tag 10 people!
Nicole
Sasha
Alia Shardae
Niki
Tierney
rijaH
Heather
Nixxy
Jacie