The Arts Of Nail

Thursday, March 11, 2010

China Glaze Flyin' High

Hi everyone! Today I am bringing you yet another color from the Up Up and Away collection, Flyin' High. I really like this collection lol! Can you believe that I didn't have anything like this in my collection? Not a single medium blue creme. This is such a pretty color, and it applied so well in just 2 coats. Dried within a reasonable amount of time, and it didn't chip for the two days that I wore it. Do you love this color too?

To all of my nail blogging buddies; I am sorry that I have been falling behind in commenting and reading your posts. I have been studying for a test that I am taking this morning, and then I have to prepare for a huge presentation that I am making tomorrow, and I will be at that conference all day without my laptop. I have been checking comments on my blog and answering questions though. I will try to catch up this weekend!