The Arts Of Nail

Monday, March 22, 2010

NOTD: Sea Pearls


Hello everyone! (Backlogged post!) Who doesn't love a little subtle sparkle? I was really in a blue mood so I decided to use OPI Sea? I Told You! as the main color. I then topped it with Sinful Colors Pearl Harbor and I used the Essie Matte topcoat to matte the look. I love how it turned out, it looked more sparkly in real life though. What do you think? Do you like to matte bright colors too?

This has nothing to do with nail polish in the least, but I am going to go ahead and pimp out my new blog, Playing With Piercings. I know that it has nothing to do with nail polish in the least, but I figure that some of you are probably into body mods too. When I was researching various piercings and such, I found that there just aren't a lot of personal blogs about it. I am by no means a professional or a hard-core body modifyer, but I want to document my experiences and share what I learn/learned. Check it out if you are interested, I will put up a new post on it here soon! :D