The Arts Of Nail

Friday, March 5, 2010

VNS Haul!

I am so excited! So this is my first time buying nail polish online; usually I need to see the polish in person before I will buy it. Lately there have been tons and tons of swatches of China Glaze's OMG collection, which came and went months before I got into nail polish. I really wanted some of these colors, so I swallowed my pride and bought some of them online. I also picked up a couple of other polishes to make the shipping worth it. I picked up OPI Mad As A Hatter (I haven't been able to find this anywhere, it has been sold out in my area!), China Glaze OMG, China Glaze DV8, China Glaze QT and China Glaze Recycle. I can't wait until the sun comes out so that I can swatch these awesome holos for you all. Sorry, I was just very excited and I thought that I would share. :)