The Arts Of Nail

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Konad Haul!

Hi everyone! I took advantage of the last bit of time that the 30% discount could be used since Konad USA decided to be $%#&s and no longer allow Konad vendors to offer discounts. I bought these from OC Nail Art, get your Konad there! I am not saying this because I am getting compensated or something; which I am not, but because Kathleen offers not only really competative prices but has unbeatable customer service! She even wrote a cute little note for me on my invoice. She is so sweet! I always have and always will get my Konad from her. She has a fabulous reputation for a reason!

Now onto the haul itself, I got the m66, m71, m75, and s9 plates, all of which I am super excited to start using! I also got the plastic scraper because it really bothers me how scratched up my other 3 plates are, and I am kinda OCD about that kind of stuff. Would you guys want a comparison between the metal and plastic scrapers?