The Arts Of Nail

Friday, December 4, 2009

Mattified OPI! Post #5


Hi everyone! This is a series that I started a long time ago and I never finished it! So, I plan on finishing it by the end of the year with all of my new polishes too!

Today will just be two polishes, OPI Lincoln Park After Dark and OPI Merry Midnight. MM looks amazing matte! I love it! Lincoln Park after Dark doesn't look too shabby itself. Below are the glossy pics for comparison. I matted these polishes with Essie's matte topcoat. :)

How cold is it where you live? It is really, really cold here. Usually there is snow by this time of year, but for some strange reason that is not the case. Instead there is not a cloud in the sky and I get to to go to class when the wind chill outside is 7 degrees F (-14 C). It is ridiculously cold; in fact as much as I hate being out in snow I would gladly take it because snow warms things up a little. Those of you in Southern Hemisphere are so lucky to be having summer!