The Arts Of Nail

Sunday, December 6, 2009

CND Solar Balm


Hello everyone! I really want to do a review of this because it is a lifesaver for me! I am a notorious cuticle biter, this is why the skin around my nails is often dry and ragged.

If you search my blog for early posts, I reviewed the CND Solar Oil. I love both, but this one fits me a little better; I need something for on-the-go. This moisturizes my cuticles beautifully! My only problem is the price, opening it, and the smell. This stuff stinks like all get out, where I actually like the smell of its oil counterpart. It was also $6 for the tiny tin (.33 oz), but at least it lasts for a long time, I haven't made much of a dent in it! Also, this is the hardest little tin to open, I am afraid that I am going to break a nail trying to get the sarn thing open! I had to put some Vaseline around the opening so that it is a little easier to open..

Overall I love this stuff and it is always on my person, I recommend checking it out unless you are really put off by the smell!