The Arts Of Nail

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

KOTD: Flakie Leaves


This will be my last leaf mani for the year (tear) as there are almost no leaves left here. Well, they are all under the snow. I hate snow. Seriously; I don't know why I voluntarily live in a place where it snows for half of the year. It snowed in September. It snows into April here. I don't ski, snowboard, ice skate or anything. I hate cold weather and I wish that I could just curl up in my 85 F (29 C) (yes, I do keep it that warm!) dorm room with a and not leave until the sun comes out again. They need to build some heated underground tunnels from the dorms to campus so that we don't have to deal with the cold. :)

I used OPI Merry Midnight as the base color, the m20 plate, and China Glaze Twenty-Four K. Sorry for the rant, I just really hate how cold I am! I hope that you find this mani cute! :)

Btw, for those of you who own MM, are you finding that you have an enormous amount of trouble getting the flakes off? They don't ever seem to want to come off for me!