The Arts Of Nail

Monday, December 7, 2009

KOTD: Indian Tiger and 200+ Followers!!!!


Hello everyone! Today I bring you one of my favorite Konads for awhile. As I have expalined before; anything dark red and gold reminds me of India!

I used OPI Bogota Blackberry, the Konad m57 plate with China Glaze Twenty-Four K. My boyfriend really liked this one, he thought that it was so neat. I am so happy to have someone who understands my strange addiction placing chemicals on my nails in aesthetically pleasing patterns in my real day to day life. Of course I know that all of you understand too! :)

Oh, and I wanted to give a big thank you all 200+ of you; I was shocked this morning to find that I had joined the 200 follower club! I am so glad that you all like my blog, and your comments really make my day! :)