The Arts Of Nail

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

NOTD: Studded Sparkles

Hello everyone! Today I am bring a rocker manicure to you. I recently rediscovered OPI My Private Jet in my collection and I had to use it. The studs are from a Nailene sticker pack and I thought that they were pretty appropriate with this color. I loved wearing this around all day. In case you are curious, I have the teal-flash version (version 3 I think?) of MPJ. What style of manicure have you been rocking lately?

As you are reading this, (I scheduled the post to show up at the same time I take off because I am a nerd like that) I am on an airplane to the great state of Michigan for a conference. Because this conference is 5 days long and is going to keep me very busy; I will not be very able to answer questions and comments until Sunday. I will do my best. Don't worry though, because I will still be posting like I normally do, I scheduled them ahead of time. Just be aware that I will not be checking the blog as often as I normally do. Just wanted to let you know!