The Arts Of Nail

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Art Deco: Red, Red Glitter, Bright Orange, and Intense Pink

Hello everyone! Today I am bringing you a review of several Art Deco polishes.

The first on, which you may remember I used quite a bit during my Valentine's Day series, is Art Deco Red. This is a great red striper polish, it is a really classic primary red color and the brush is super long, skinny, and easy to work with. The formula applies very easily and is opaque in one swipe.

The next one is Art Deco Red Glitter. This is such a lovely glitter, this one has a red base color unlike the metallic glitters that have clear bases. This is kind of like the striper version of China Glaze Ruby Pumps, I love it!


The next one is Art Deco Bright Orange. This is an awesome neon red-orange color that I think will be great for summer nail art designs. This is a beautiful color and I can't wait to use it!



Last in this post is Art Deco Intense Pink. I could not get this polish to show up true to color because it has a lot of purple tones, so I apologize. In real life it is much brighter and much more neon, like a dark pink highlighter.
 
Do you buy stripper polishes? What brand do you use?