The Arts Of Nail

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Goodies and Kitty!

Hi everyone! I first want to start out by apologizing. I have been super busy and I have not been able to comment on blog posts for the past couple of weeks. Sadly this will probably continue for at least a few more weeks. Between this week-long conference and the abundance of homework and studying that I need to do for the end of the semester (which is coming up way too fast!) finding the time to read everyone's blog posts is just not going to happen. I feel really bad because I have always tried to read everyone's posts, but I just don't have the time right now. Once this semester is over I will be able to get back on track, I promise!


In other news, I recieved a package two weeks ago that contained my prize from The Wizards of Bling giveaway! I picked the two Sally Hansen polishes, Star Opal in Rose Gold Opal and Fire Opal in Earthen Opal, theyy are so pretty! And it came in the cutest bag and heart-shaped tin, thank you ladies! I can't wait to try them out.


Next I am going to share a picture of my kitty! This is my kitty at home, and her name is Chloe. We got her from under my aunt's porch about 9-10 years ago when she was a kitten. We lured her out with ham lol. I don't know why she looks so wide-eyed in this picture because she usually isn't. Oh and that fur thing behind her? That is her rabbit fur, she LOVES playing with it. She throws it around and stalks it and hunts it lol. She was never much of a jingle-toy or ball cat, she much prefers toy mice, catnip, and fur. She also weighs a lot for a cat, I think she weighs in at about 19 pounds. Yeah, that is not all fur! She is such a sweet kitty though!