The Arts Of Nail

Saturday, January 9, 2010

KOTD: Leopard Print + 6 Month Anniversary!


I love how this turned out! I haven't done a traditional leopard print before, but I like this one!

For this mani I applied Wet 'n Wild Shield and matted it with Essie Matte About You Topcoat. I then used Art Deco Black and the konad m57 plate for the leopard print. To finish it off I added dots of OPI You Don't Know Jacques for the brown parts. Do you love how this turned out too?

BTW, today is Naive Nail's 6 month anniversary! Yay! It is hard to believe that I have been doing this blog for half a year, and how much I have learned in that time. I can't believe how welcome I feel in the community; it really feels like a family. Well, a family whose members I have never met in real life yet. (I plan on meeting one in real life pretty soon!)

It is really funny to go look at my oldest posts (feel free to go check some out!). I can see a lot of improvement, especially in my pictures! What would you all think of me going back to revisit my early posts and reswatching and re-reviewing polishes? A lot of them are from well before I became known in the community. My tastes in polish have changed a lot and I have learned a lot more about what makes a good polish. Plus I know that I can take WAY better pictures now! ;)