The Arts Of Nail

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Happy 101 Meme Tag!



Hi everyone, sorry it took me so long to do this tag, I am usually way better about doing them quickly. I was tagged by Cucumpear, Babbling Brooke, and Ainos2 from Glammed-Up, thank you ladies!!! If you tagged me too and I missed it, let me know and I will add you to the list! The rules of this tag are to share 10 things that make you happy!

1) Nail polish makes me very happy! (duh)

2) My family makes me happy, I am very close with my family. It is hard to live as an out of state student because I get very homesick, especially right after I leave home.

3) I am always happy when I wear a dress. I wear dresses whenever I can, usually when it is warm enough outside to do so because I get cold so easily!

4) I love NPR! It is the only radio station that I listen to anymore.

5) I love the BBC! I wish that we got more than BBC America here because while I was in the UK I was super addicted to BBC 2 lol.

6) My boyfriend makes me so happy, he is far more than I deserve!!

7) Makeup makes me happy! Doing my makeup is one of my favorite hobbies, but I have class at 7:30am every weekday so I don't do much beyond foundation and mascara everyday because I am so tired when I wake up.

8) Audrey Hepburn makes me happy! I love her movies!

9) The color green, it is my favorite color!

10) You all make me happy! The reason I blog is to help people and make people happy, and I am so glad that I can do that through my blogs!

I am not going to tag anyone specifically because I am so behind on this tag, but if you haven't been tagged yet I tag you!