The Arts Of Nail

Friday, January 8, 2010

It's Official, Blogger Hates Me :( Fellow NP Bloggers, Help Me Out? Please?

Yep, Blogger hates my guts. I don't know what I ever did to it, but it likes to take its revenge. To my fellow nail polish bloggers, please do me a big favor (if you haven't already) and check your blogrolls for my blog if you have added me. I seem to be missing from a lot of them all of a sudden, but not from all of them. I think that I am missing mostly from ones that update everytime a blog posts. Like it's gone. I am not even on Brooke's blogroll (Getcha Nails Did). Her blogroll puts my long one to absolute shame, yet I seem to be missing, and I KNOW I was on there before. I don't know what happened, but this isn't the first time that blogger has effed me over like this.

You may or may not have been with this blog when I decided to change my URL a couple of months back. It was really long and I wanted it to be much shorter for when I needed to type it, because I am lazy like that. Now when a blog's URL changes on Blogger, it is supposed to update everyone's links for those who follow you and most blogrolls. Blogger did not tell a freaking soul. My blog literally (to everyone following it) disappeared off of the face of the internet. I had to scramble to try to let everyone know about the new url. It was such a PITA.

Some kind of error happened and this blog is actually linked to 2 URLs now. So if one followed the original URL, they had to either change the URL it was linking to, or unfollow me and refollow me. But if one follows the original URL, they still appear under my followers. But they don't get any of my posts. It is SO random and blogger didn't want to fix it. Sorry about the rant, but when these things happen it is super frustrating!

I hope that you are all having a fabulous Friday! Have a fantastic weekend, I love you all! *hugs*