The Arts Of Nail

Sunday, October 4, 2009

My Konad Haul and More!


Yes, I finally gave in and went to OC Nail Art and bought myself some plates and the stamper and scraper! I got the scraper/stamper set, and the plates M20, M57, and M60. OC Nail Art is a great place to get your Konad, I got my package within about 3 days well packed and pristine!

Konad is a lot harder to use than I thought! I had a lot of trouble with it at first but I am much better at it now. I don't own any actual Konad polishes, but off of Sasse 'nad Stamping Stampede's list I own several polishes that can be used and they work great!


I have hauled even more to boot! My wallet is sitting in my purse crying. Thankfully this haul didn't cost too much! I got 2 Art Deco Polishes in Silver and Blue Glitter. I also got China Glaze Fairy Dust and Ruby Pumps (Lubu Heels is next on the list!) and OPI Suede Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees. I also went to Rite-Aid and got a Profile 4-sided buffer, Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover, a cuticle trimmer, and some orange sticks.