The Arts Of Nail

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

China Glaze Ruby Pumps


This. Polish. Is. Amazing! I love this red, this is officially my new favorite nail polish! It is just stunning, it is a dark red with gorgeous red glitters that has an almost flakie quality to it. The hype is completely deserved! It applies pretty well, dries within a reasonable amount of time, and is so glossy!


It has been permanently assigned to my toes for the rest of the month at least. You see, as I walk along my college campus; people give me really weird looks when I fail at discreetly looking at my nails. It is SO hard to not stare at this polish for hours at a time! So, its on my toes, because I can't see the other people if I am staring at my feet! The middle picture is a picture of it inside; it shows the glitter the best, but the first picture is more like real life only less glittery! The last picture is it matted, needless to say it is a sin to matte this polish!