The Arts Of Nail

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Mattified OPI! Post #4


Hello! This is my last post on Mattifying OPI polishes, but fret not because I have a Sinful Colors one and a China Glaze one coming up in the near future!

Bogota Blackberry - I love this matte! I don't usually like frosts matte, but this one is really pretty.

My Private Jet - I am not so sure about this one, the glitter shows up great through the topcoat; but I think that I like it best glossy.

Russian Navy - This one is really pretty matte, but then again I am a real sucker for navy blue!

Here Today... Aragon Tomorrow - I LOVE this one matte! For some reason the topcoat really brings out the green tones in the polish so that it looks more dark green than black.

Black Onyx - This one is fine matte, nothing paticularly special.

Here is the glossy pic for comparison.