The Arts Of Nail

Friday, July 17, 2009

Loew-Cornell 10/0 7670

I found this brush at Michael's craft store for $5.99 + tax. I must say that this brush is fantastic for nail art! I am really impressed. It is a very small brush with a very fine tip which is great for detailing. Not that I am any good at nail art haha! It is an angled brush, which makes it easier for me to control, and it comes with a bristle cover to protect the bristles from fraying, which are synthetic bristles.
So far I have really only used it for dotting but soon I will use it for other details. I am trying to figure out how to clean it effectively, it is a little stiff after I washed it out. Any suggestions? Anyways, I really like this little brush and it makes me want to go buy more brushes to do nail art with! Overall a great brush to use for this purpose for a decent price, I quite like it! :)