The Arts Of Nail

Friday, July 24, 2009

OPI Done Out in Deco

I wasn't sure what to think of this color when I first saw it. I wanted to get Do You Lilac It? but no one in this city seems to carry that color :/. I was curious about the color so I decided to get it, and I actually really love it!

I must say that I have never tried an OPI nail polish before this one, and I am impressed with the quality and how smoothly it applied. I love the brush as well, although the one that came with this nail polish was a little kinky, so I will have to fix that. I have been wearing this for 3 days now and it is only just starting to chip, which is impressive considering that I pulled weeds, washed dishes and waxed cars with this polish on.

Done Out in Deco is a pretty dusty lavender with a light grey undertone. It is really pretty on my nails. This color is really versatile, it is pale enough to wear in the spring, pigmented enough to wear in the summer, and demure enough to wear in the fall and winter. This is a year-round polish!