The Arts Of Nail

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

8ty8beauty spree #30 - 24 HOURS ONLY!!! Last Call !!

Hi babe!

8ty8beauty spree #30 - Extended
24 HOURS ONLY!!!


i've got good news for you!

I can take in your orders if you can advise me your order together with the payment by tomorrow 26Nov THU 8.30pm (no payment = no order)

Reason being, current order for spree #30 is quite big (100+ bottles) so they cant squeeze them altogether and need to split into 2 shipment. In order to make the 2nd box more cost effective, i'm gg to take in more orders but seek your cooperation do it ASAP.

Quickly choose your favourite colors now and you should be able to receive them after 8dec (when i returned from my trip).

You may refer to my blog post for reference on the prices.

http://wowprettynails.blogspot.com/2009/11/8ty8beauty-spree-30-open.html

If you've any questions, feel free to email me @ estella85@yahoo.com =)

thanks!