The Arts Of Nail

Thursday, August 5, 2010

8ty8beauty Spree #40 - On the way to Singapore! Yippie~

Hi Ladies,

pleased to inform you that:
8ty8beauty Spree #40
is on it's way to Singapore!


I think they are getting slightly more efficient now than before. Or am i just lucky? Being online at the right time and responding to his emails shortly after he sent can be challenging. Especially with all the time differences. I do want to thank Tom, for being helpful for his assistance. (although i've been always complaining about them in the past..lol) I don't have high expectations from them and accepted the way they are. If not my life will be shorter by a few years.. Anyway, that is between me and him. I will make the spree experience as smooth as possible for all of you =) hee

Okok.. enough of side tracking.. Back to the business! As usual, there are a few out of stocks. I will email to those who are affected. Please check your emails (esp junk/spam/bulk folders). If no email, means good news.

Items should be arriving early next week. I will update again when it arrives.

I've got some instocks for sale. Hope you can show your support!

http://wowprettynails.blogspot.com/2010/08/fimo-nail-art-sticks-fimo-canes-spree-1.html
http://wowprettynails.blogspot.com/2010/08/pedicure-by-opi-ready-stocks.html

For those who've missed the spree, pls join my mailing list to be notified when the next spree opens. (probably somewhere next week).

Thanks & Have a great weekend!