The Arts Of Nail

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

8ty8beauty spree #26 - updates

Hi ladies,

after much anticipation, our orders still have not arrive my house yet BUT it has already arrived Singapore as updated on singpost ( 21sep - processing at sorting centre 4.18pm ). I thought that it will arrive today and asked my mum to stayed at home to wait for my package. And she told me my items have arrive. When i looked at my room, how come the box is so small...! then i realized that was my parcel that i've spree with someone else. LOL!

anyway the status on singpost is still the same. I've called singpost to check and she said will call me back to let me know and definitely will not be today. Well, i guessed it's due to the festive holidays that causes the delays (since singpost don't deliver on sunday and PH). So they probably have many backlogs. Oh well, pls be patient.. i GUESS it should arrive tomorrow. hee *fingers crossed*

I will definitely update when the item arrives my house =)

Thanks