The Arts Of Nail

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Spree #12 - Updates

Hi all!
Good news~ Our orders are on the way to Singapore!! Yay~
i've actually opted for the more expensive mode of delivery - UPS worldwide saver. This guarantees the delivery in 3 Days time (compared to the usual 5 days non guaranteed mode). Well, i'll absorb the differences coz i try to let you all receive by christmas. hee.. I might be able to receive the package tomorrow. *fingers crossed* the crucial part is that, hopefully there is someone at home to receive the package! I really dont know what time will MR UPS appear at my door step. I am working afternoon shift tomorrow and i doubt they will come before i go to work. I just hope my mum will be at home. LOL
Anyway, there are out of stocks again =(
Here are the list of spree-ers who are affected:
  1. jasmine leow
  2. wei li
  3. joey
  4. anthea
  5. hui zhen
  6. lum jie
  7. diana
  8. grace

I will email you shortly. Please check your emails especially the spam/bulk mail folder.

Will updates you guys again once the items arrive! =D

good night!