The Arts Of Nail

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

OPI spree #6 [OPEN]

Hi everyone!

Looks like many of you are eager to get your favourite OPI nail polish or try new colors? hehe.. me too! once you start, you cant stop! Due to overwhelming queries and demand, OPI spree #6 is now OPEN!!

For first timers, i sincerely welcome to you join my spree. As you can see from my previous sprees, all were very successful and the waiting time is quite fast compared to bigger sprees. Usually for bigger sprees (lots of orders), the waiting time is longer and the spree organiser might make mistakes. My OPI spree order is usually smaller but more frequency (average once a month) Once i received the items, they will be dispatched within 24hrs (for post)

For my regular supporters, i thank you from the bottom of my heart for making my sprees possible and successful. I have many happy customers who frequency purchase and intro their friends as well. =) Hope to see you again in my spree.


The usual rules apply. hehe..

I will be ordering from a local supplier. You may visit websites like 8ty8beauty or Head2Toe for reference on the colors. Generally the supplier have most of the colors in stock. You may email me to check on availability first b4 ordering.

Spree will close once when 50 paid bottles are reached or by 12aug Tues.

OPI Nail colors - SGD$10/bottle NETT

OPI Top coat/ Natural base coat /Nail strengthener/Ridge Filler/ Arcylic base coat/ - SGD$10/bottle NETT

OPI Designer Series - SGD$15/bottle NETT

OPI Start-to-Finish, Original - $15/bottle NETT

OPI Nail Envy Series (Original Nail Envy/ Matte Nail Envy/ Dry & Brittle Nail Envy / Sensitive & Peeling Nail Envy / Soft & Thin Nail Envy ) - SGD$20/bottle NETT

OPI Drip Dry 0.3oz - SGD$17.00/bottle NETT

OPI Drip Dry 1.0oz - SGD$30.00/bottle NETT

**price includes shipping fee**


Terms & Conditions
I will only take in orders of those who pay up first before the spree closes as shown on my IB statement.

1. Refunds will be done if items are out of stock
2. Nail polish will be bubbled wrapped and taped for extra security
3. feel free to email me directly at estella85@yahoo.com for any enquiries/questions

Internet Banking account:
POSB SAVINGS 157-03577-0
UOB Savings 128-192-133-4

Internet banking or ATM transfers only. (no inter-bank transfer) Must be from the same bank.

Transfer via: ATM /IB(nick)
Reference No:
Amount:
Date:

Method of collection:

Normal/Registered/Meetup/Self-collection
Strictly postage (normal/registered) from my house to yours for 4 items and below

*Meet up minimum 5 bottles at Ang mo kio/changi/bukit batok (wkend for BB)


Normal postage rate (bubble wrapped):
a. 1 bottle: $1.90
b. 2-3 bottles: $2.50
c. 4-7 bottles: $3.50
For registered, please top up extra $2.24

Please post in this format *not responsible for any wrong order due to wrong format
Name of product:
Code:
Quantity:
Total Price:

Example:

Name of product: I’m Indi-A-mood for love
Code: OPI I41
Quantity: 01
Total Price: $10

Name of product: Shimmer
Code: DS001
Quantity: 01
Total Price: $15

Total number of bottles = 2

Amount Payable = Total in SGD + $2.50 (normal postage)

Example: $25 + $2.50 = $27.50

Pls email your orders and enquiries to estella85@yahoo.com

Thank you for your support!